General Counsel, Food Focus
We provide a wide variety of legal services for food, beverage, and farming companies to help them stay out of trouble, protect their interests and grow their business. The following are some of our core services. Please contact us to learn more about how we may be able to help you.
Regulatory Compliance and Enforcement
We help clients comply with the myriad federal and state rules that govern the production and marketing of food and drink. We also represent clients in dealings with regulatory agencies.
- FDA, USDA, FTC and state regulatory compliance
- Review of labels and marketing materials
- Responding to FDA warning letters and other enforcement actions
Labeling and Advertising Law
We help clients to market their products in ways that comply with the law and minimize the risks of being sued.
We draft and help negotiate contracts with key business partners, service providers and customers.
- Co-manufacturer, co-packer, distributor, and broker contracts
- Independent contractor and employment agreements
We help clients secure and enforce intellectual property rights in their brands and products.
- Trademark and copyright registration and enforcement
- Trade secret protection, non-disclosure agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Infringement disputes